Stage postdoctoral en psychologie sociale, Université McGill, Canada
Doctorat en psychologie, UQAM, Canada
Baccalauréat en psychologie, Université Laval, Canada
Intérêts de recherche
Quelques communications et publications
Articles récents :
- Carbonneau, N., Holding, A., Lavigne, G., & Robitaille, J. (2021). Feel good, eat better: The role of self-compassion and body esteem in mothers’ healthy eating behaviours. Nutrients, 13, 3907.
- Carbonneau, N., Cantin, M., Barbeau, K., Lavigne, G., & Lussier, Y. (2021). Self-compassion as a mediator of the relationship between adult women’s attachment and intuitive eating. Nutrients, 13, 3124.
- Carbonneau, N., Hamilton, L., & Musher-Eizenman, D. R. (2021). From dieting to delight: Parenting strategies to promote children’s positive body image and healthy relationship with food. Canadian Psychology/Psychologie Canadienne, 62, 204-212.
- Gagnon-Girouard, M.-P., Carbonneau, N., Gendron, M., Lussier, Y., & Bégin, C. (2020). Like mother, like daughter: Association of maternal negative attitudes towards people of higher weight with adult daughters’ weight bias. Body Image, 34, 277-281.
- Carbonneau, N., Goodman, L. C., Roberts, L. T., Bégin, C., Lussier, Y., & Musher-Eizenman, D. R. (2020). A look at the intergenerational associations between self-compassion, body esteem, and emotional eating within dyads of mothers and their adult daughters. Body Image, 33, 106-114.
- Roberts, L. T., Carbonneau, N., Goodman, L. C., & Musher-Eizenman, D. R. (2020). Retrospective reports of childhood feeding in mother-daughter dyads. Appetite, 149, 104613.
- Carbonneau, N., Martos, T., Sallay, V., Rochette, S., & Koestner, R. (2019). Examining the associations of autonomy and directive support given and received with relationship satisfaction in the context of goals that romantic partners have for one another. Motivation and Emotion, 43, 874-882.
- Carbonneau, N., & Milyavskaya, M. (2017). Your goals or mine? Women’s personal and vicarious eating regulation goals and their partners’ perceptions of support, well-being, and relationship quality. Motivation and Emotion, 41, 465-477.
- Carbonneau, É., Carbonneau, N., Lamarche, B., Provencher, V., Bégin, C., Bradette-Laplante, M., Laramée, C., & Lemieux, S. (2016). Validation and cross-cultural adaptation of the Intuitive Eating Scale-2 for the French-Canadian adult population. Appetite, 105, 37-45.
- Carbonneau, N., Carbonneau, É., Cantin, M., & Gagnon-Girouard, M.-P. (2015). Examining women's perceptions of their mother's and romantic partner's interpersonal styles for a better understanding of their eating regulation and intuitive eating. Appetite, 92, 156-166.
Prix et distinctions